Thursday, December 28, 2023

Temporary Haitus

Greetings - just an update. Happy New year.


Tis I, Emperor OffensiVeness MaXXXImVs!




We are working on FarTomorrows including a website but both have a quick side so for the next month there will be few updates.


Reason -  I'm working on a neat Grindhouse game for the Red Room people - possible future publishers of Far Tomorrows + Revealed Vulgaria!



Reason 2 - Maxx Feral is trying to get some of his awesome pulp stories he's shared with me out for general publication.  



Also a story/toy project.



So we are stretched a bit thin for a while - need to hammer in the nails that are ready to be hit in.  This is an FYI to organize things.  Sorry for the delay here.  We are still very committed to this project and will be back to start finishing it for publication.





In the meantime please feel free to comment - it seems I've been banned from Twitter for no good reason, no explanation  - so I have other sites where I'm not worried some "Pronoun Person" will look over my shoulder - for now my "BloggVs MaXXXimVs." - warning VERY NSFW even compared to here! 


BTW - Master of the obvious - we'll outright ban heclkers/trolls/harassers - but we long for the "Wild West Internet" days.  There's a difference between people arguing, debating, having wildly different opinions on stuff but still might be friends and today's tribalism around fake news cults of parodies of ideologies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Temporary Haitus

Greetings - just an update. Happy New year. Tis I, Emperor OffensiVeness MaXXXImVs! We are working on FarTomorrows including a website but b...